What it takes to leverage the Web and mobile devices in order to promote your business, attract customers and sell your products and/or services can be complicated and time-consuming. We understand the challenges facing the small business owner who wants to leverage the Internet to stay competitive in the marketplace. We understand the value of your time, the costs of effort, and the importance of ROI.
We are up for the challenge at SYBR Ventures. We specialize in:
- Strategies, solutions and support for the small business owner: As simple as possible. As cost-effective as the latest technologies provide.
- We don't service corporate websites and marketing departments. We won't get bogged-down in those sorts of bureaucratic, bloated projects. We are a small business ourselves. A boutique agency serving small business clients who appreciate the personal attentive care and attention we provide. We maintain a selective and small portfolio of clients, only as many as we can handle with a relaxed, fun, and focused attention to our mutual goals for your business.
- Keeping the technical and technological as simple as possible.
- Using as many low-cost, yet high-value and quality, Web-based tools and services to leverage technologies and solutions "in the cloud" to keep down your overhead, but gain the greatest bang for your budget.
- We will support and manage the up-keep of your web-presence, marketing campaigns, Internet contact management, and online sales.
- Planning and building solutions and processes that, if necessary, with a little training, you should be able maintain for minor upgrades and on-going updates.
- An option could be taking-on the overhead of on-boarding an in-house employee who will cost you time and money and will have limited experience with the diverse range of innovative business-growth technologies constantly coming onto the market to powerfully and cost-efficiently promote and sell your offerings across the Internet while integrated with your brick-and-mortar and traditional media marketing. Whereas, SYBR Ventures will consult with you to design a plan that will best utilize your budget to balance the unavoidable time it takes to deploy your marketing and sales tactics with the best, most affordable experts and most innovative and economical tools to the job.
- If you get what you pay for, and time is money, then you need SYBR Ventures in your corner.
Even with our experience and help, there is a lot to consider...
Planning, designing, creating, building, and managing a website and online-marketing for the Web and mobile devices requires a lot of time, thought, consideration, creativity, and resources. Most small business owners underestimate the time and effort that will be required, even when you work with experts who will do most of the heavy lifting. Here is a list of just some essential topics to be handled when developing your Web presence, promoting your business, and selling your offerings online:
Business Growth Planning:
- Do you have a Business Plan?
- Does your business have a Marketing Plan or a Sales Strategy document?
- Have you envisioned how your sales activities would align and coordinate with online marketing?
Online Promotion and Marketing:
- Have you considered your online marketing as an integral part of your overall business-growth plan? Have you considered how a website, e-mail campaigns, search engine optimization, blogging, etc., will align with your brick-and-mortar marketing?
- It's widely understood and accepted today that selling and buying just ain't what it used to be! Now it's a buyer's market in virtually every way that matters. Today, prospective customers go through at least four stages of a buying process...
(1) Awareness and Interest: The buyer realizes that he has a problem or desire and wants to understand the situation. He says, "I think I'll Google it."
(2) Discovery and Learning: The buyer begins to gather more information about the problem or desire.
(3) Evaluation: The buyer begins to explore and assess differing solutions and options for addressing the problem or desire.
(4) Purchase Decision-making: The buyer is prepared to make a purchase decision and select from among the range of possible vendors.
Last, but not least, there is a fifth stage in the buyer's journey that is too often forgotten...
(5) Loyal-Customer Evangelism: Word of mouth and business by referral are highly cost-effective and powerful ways to grow a business.
So, are you prepared to provide information and compelling ideas to prospective customers as they embark along the various phases of the buyer's journey so that when they end they journey they trust you and want to bring you their business? Are you aware of tools and technologies that can be leveraged to automate online referral marketing and word-of-mouth campaigns?
- Is your business active in Internet social media communities? Do you have an online following yet?
- Do you host a blog for your prospective and current customers? Studies show that routine blogging with information geared to your audience and embedded with search engine-friendly keywords is one of the greatest boons to boosting your online presence and search engine rankings.
- Do you have a page on Facebook? A profile on LinkedIn? A Google+ profile? A Twitter feed? An Instagram account? A Pinterest page?
- Do you already have a contact list of prospective customers with e-mail addresses? How well organized is that information?
- Do you have information about your business and industry that can interest prospective customers?
- Are you active in the community or region in a way that can create goodwill for your business online?
- Where will you find the time to breathe life into your Web-presence on an on-going basis? We can help!
- Do you already have copyright-free electronic photo images promoting your business?
- Do you already have text written about your business?
- Does the text about your business tell a story that will effectively engage your prospective customers?
- Does the text about your business have keywords and phrases included that your prospective customers are referring to when they use search engines to solve their problems?
Online Sales / E-Commerce:
- How many products and/or services will you promote and sell? How will the data/information about those products and/or services get entered or uploaded into an online store?
- Are you prepared to handle financial transactions online and to-and-from your bank account?
- Are there any special tax concerns when you sell your products online?
- Are there any special shipping charge concerns when you sell your products online?
Hang in There! We've Got Your Back!
Please, don't be daunted.
We will partner with you to take-on these issues in stride. Over time, with a commitment to keep it simple yet valuable, and with care and attention, we will stay the course and generate results of which you can be proud and you can count as a return on your investment and money in the bank!